RSVP for Christmas Eve Service
In order to facilitate proper social distancing in the pews, we ask that each household RSVP weekly for gathered worship. All are welcome! If you are a visiting family, kindly indicate the number in your household in the comments field below, so that we can better accommodate your family. Thank you!
PRECAUTIONS TAKEN BY THE CHURCH:
- We are resuming gathered worship services only. Nursery will remain closed, however children of all ages are strongly encouraged to be with their families in the worship service. Sunday School and Sunday evening programs are suspended until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- The facility will have a small supply of disposable masks available for those who do not have their own.
- Sanctuary windows and fans will be running at all times to create proper ventilation.
- All other sections of the building will be closed off to the public. We encourage you to do all you can to avoid using restrooms (poorly ventilated restrooms have been shown to carry heavier viral loads). We understand there will be some emergency use.
- Worship guides will be placed in the pews each week. All Bibles and hymnals will be removed from the sanctuary, so please bring your own Bible to gathered worship.
- Offering will continue to be collected via the locked mailbox outside.
- Live-streaming will continue for anyone who is unable or uncomfortable to join us.
- Ushers will guide people to their seating to ensure that we stay properly spaced out in the sanctuary at all times.
- Volunteers will be cleaning the building each week
GUIDELINES FOR WORSHIPERS:
- If you plan on attending Lord’s Day worship service on Sunday, please “RSVP” weekly by Friday, 8:00pm using the online RSVP form above.
We realize this may be an inconvenience, but it will help the ushers formulate an appropriate seating chart to help maintain social distancing each week. If you forget to RSVP, you will NOT be prevented from attending worship. This is simply a helpful tool for us to plan ahead each week.
- Family groups and individuals must maintain at least 6 feet of distance at all times while in the church building.
- Masks are strongly recommended for everyone attending in-person worship services and should be worn at all times while inside the building–with the exception of young children/infants.
- Please avoid hand shaking/other physical contact.
- Please socialize and mingle outside the church building, strive to keep all entrances/exits clear of “traffic jams.”
- If you have any symptoms at all–even if it is just the sniffles–PLEASE STAY HOME. (And get tested! Testing is readily available throughout West Virginia).
We are located in historic Malden, just outside of the state capitol, Charleston, WV
4303 Salines Drive, Charleston WV 25306